News With Nezua | Mosque Madness

MEMORIES OF SEPTEMBER. Featuring the latest racist talking point from the GOP, plus recollections on post 9/11 New York City, and how those who would use this event for political gain are truly lost, not to mention abusers.

News With Nezua vids first appear Monday mornings at La Frontera Times. Wednesdays they show up at UMX. YouTube version here.

17 Comments

1. News With Nezua | Mosque Madness:

This comment was originally posted on Twitter

2. kacike1931 says:

RT @nezua: Órale! New Post: News With Nezua | Mosque Madness: … http://bit.ly/cF1uWl

This comment was originally posted on Twitter

3. Angel says:

I remember how the media, government, so on would say “we can’t let the terrorists win.” And yet, when those ghouls (excellent word choice) wish for harm, want to keep the populace in fear and trauma, mostly to bring in their oppressive agendas, it seems like the terrorists are winning. The terrorists do not need to drop another bomb or do anything. They can just sit back and watch the nation disintegrate itself with stuff like this mosque “debate.” Sad indeed. We do need to keep debunking and educating.

Paz.

Best, and keep on blogging.

thanks.

the media and the US government are, by definition, terrorists. so i don’t know what all this “we’d be letting the terrorists win” bullshit is about anyway.

4. Steve says:

This whole debate is a manufactured distraction, got called out pretty humorously on the daily show about the investors connections to fox news.

It is…though calling it a “manufactured distraction” and leaving it at that downplays the very real danger that this type of gross behavior presents, the very real violence it has already helped instigate, and the very real damage that is being done to the integrity of the nation every day they continue it.

I saw that Daily Show episode, it was hilarious. Though I weep inside for the brainlessness of so much of our population that this kind of utter hypocrisy flies by without notice to so many.

5. RT @nezua: Órale! New Post: News With Nezua | Mosque Madness: @NewsWithNezua first appears Mon mornings @lftnews. http://bit.ly/cF1uWl

This comment was originally posted on Twitter

6. bob in exile says:

“we can’t let the terrorists win”. ….Hell, if they really believed that they would cease all wars, stop doing oil business with them and put those billions of dollars into alternative energy.
    Unfortunately the rich aka the government, are very good at manipulating one impoverished group against another.

7. cherylcolan says:

Truth from @newswithnezua on Mosque Madness & rejecting the false conversation http://j.mp/9U0mKC

This comment was originally posted on Twitter

8. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by cheryl colan, Jaime Puente, News With Nezua, Carlos Martinez, Left of Liberal and others. Left of Liberal said: News With Nezua | Mosque Madness: News With Nezua vids first appear Monday mornings at La Frontera Times. Wednes… http://bit.ly/cF1uWl [...]

9. Carlos in NC says:

Coño broder, that’s deep. I’m a first time visitor to the Unapologetic Mexican — está chevere, de verdad. I honestly believed that after the constant indoctrination and manipulation that followed 9/11 we as a nation would eventually come to reject the politics of fear… All of us are naive from time to time.

10. If you are not, please subscribe. Truth is truth, period. RT @nezua News With Nezua | Mosque Madness http://bit.ly/aC0fU0

This comment was originally posted on Twitter

11. Melissa Martinez says:

Thank you for reminding me about the wise Latina comment. So ridiculous! Great job! Gets better every time I watch..

12. salex says:

seems odd that u yanks kill a 9/11 load of people by the day in Iraq and Afghanistan ..support and keep in power disgusting power elites in nearly all the oil producing states of the Middle East…arm to the teeth anyone who kisses your ass ($60 Billion MORE weapons going to the Saudis)…encouraged Saddam to attack Iran….aid and abet the vile zionist regime acting as its favourite pitbull in the Middle East.. AND U ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PISSED OFF AND FEEL VICTIMISED BY MUSLIMS…gimme a break…why the f**K wont u f**k off out of the Middle East…they’ll still sell u the oil…they need the bucks…yanks are like leeches …u just cant get rid of them…and they complain when u try to resist their ‘democratic’ BS.

13. March Boehm says:

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any method you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Hi, March. I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with this. Was it on this site? I don’t see a “Notify Me’ button. Let me know, I’ll try to fix this.